Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thursday quiz

I was watching The Biggest Loser the other night. You know the show, where there are several chubbies competing to see who can lose the greatest percentage of body weight. Anyway, I had just ate a healthy dinner of vegetables and decided to make a little snack to finish off my dinner. I prepared my snack and took it with me to eat while sitting on the couch. The Biggest Loser program had begun so I sat down and started to eat my snack and then I realized what a loser I was. I was eating s'mores while watching the TV program about fat people.

Now these were not your regular s'mores because I did not have a bar of chocolate to put on the graham cracker and marshmallow delight. I went high class and replaced the chocolate with Nuttella. If you don't know what Nutella is then you are missing out on a tasty piece of heaven that is here on earth. (By the way, nothing beats a delicious croissant with nutella spread on it. Sigh. Yum)

I wonder how many s'mores the people on The Biggest Loser have eaten while sitting on the couch and if they could feel their butt getting bigger by the second like I did in that moment when reality hit so hard?

The question for this week is this: have you ever caught yourself in a moment where you realized that you were completely contradicting yourself or the situation your were in? (You know what I'm talking about. You complain to friends and family that you don't have any money and then you spend $100 on a new pet animal.)

No comments: