Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little leprechauns are about today

Once again, my kids came to the kitchen for their breakfast. Every St. Patrick’s Day, a leprechaun (me) shows up and turns the milk green. My 9 year old daughter has a new breakfast beverage choice, Crystal Light Lemonade. This year the leprechaun turned the lemonade green as well. It’s fun to see how she still falls for the leprechaun routine. I know my 14 year old son secretly likes when the leprechaun comes, even though he thinks he is way too old for that sort of thing. I will be going to the grocery store to purchase some chocolate gold coins for some more tomfoolery. After they arrive home from school, I’ve decided to tell them (and try not to laugh) that I managed to catch the leprechaun while he was up to his same old shenanigans and demanded that he give me some of his gold. Then the coins turned into chocolate when I let him go. I know, it’s totally lame. It’s amazing the stupid things you do for your kids!

Enjoy the pictures from Irish Blessings & Ireland History and Landscape.














No comments: