Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Potty thoughts

This license plate cover inspired some questions.
1. What kind of person drives around with this on their car?
2. When home alone, do you shut the door when you use the bathroom?
3. Do you replace the toilet paper roll immediately?
4. Do you like the toilet paper roll over or under?
5. Do you put down the toilet seat lid?

Monica said:
1. A crazy, poop obsessed person.
2. Shut, a robber could be in the house.
3. Yes
4. Over, then I can fold the ends in a cute triangle.
5. Yes, because a rat, snake, or squirrel could get in the sewer and then appear in my toilet. And if the lid were up, it would escape into the house at night when I’m sleeping.

Kim said:
1. A person that wears Depends
2. Yes but get concerned when I realize that the front door is not locked
3. Yes
4. Over
5. No, I don’t want any mishaps when I’m up during the night and my eyes are still closed.

No comments: