Friday, September 25, 2009

Thursday Quiz

This has been a wonderful week. We had three days of Dancing With The Stars and I loved every moment of it. I was pleasantly surprised by a few of the Stars first night dance. Donny, you did a good job. Kelly Osborne, you made me tear up, especially when you ran over to hug your dad.


Anyway, I started to think about who I would like to have be my dance partner. So I pose the question to you, my friend. Who do you want to be your dancing pro? Just in case you needed a reminder I have the professional dancers below.

Edyta Sliwinska

Louis Van Amstel


Alec Mazo


Anna Demidova


Mark Ballas

Lacey Schwimmer

Kym Johnson


Karina Smirnoff



Maksim Chmerkovskiy


Anna Trebunksaya

Derek Hough
Jonathan Roberts
Tony Dovolani
Dmitry Chaplin
Chelsie Hightower
Cheryl Burke

2 comments:

Sarrah-Leah said...

I would pick Maksim. There is something about those long legs and the nice bum that just makes me want to get into a latin dance hold with him.

Jill said...

I would choose Dmitry, he seems so sweet and kind, he's cute too. If I had a girl partner, I would choose Cheryl because she is just amazing!