Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kim's Corner

I have been thinking about the Golden Globes that happened last Sunday. I love this award show more than any other. I actually watch every minute of it and I don’t get bored with any part of it. I love that it has a little bit of everything from movies to television and even some music stars. I love that the stars are relaxed and loud and joke around.

My only problem is that red carpet show to the Globes (and every other award show) completely SUCKS! It is amazing that I am going to say this but I miss Joan & Melissa Rivers. They talked to everyone from the A-list stars all of the way down to the D-list stars. Nothing offended me more than having to actually hear and see the Jonas Brothers being interviewed on the Red Carpet. I don’t care about them. I don’t want to know anything about them. I wanted to see Brad & Angelina. I wanted to see people that are important and not Eva Mendes three times with three different red carpet hosts.

Joan and Melissa at least you would talk to the stars old and young, pretty and not so pretty. You made us laugh and you made the stars slightly uncomfortable. I loved it but I guess you have gone too far with all of the plastic surgery so we probably won’t see you on the red carpet any time soon.

Okay, so maybe one of those pictures really isn’t Joan but you have to admit that too much plastic surgery either way makes you look creepy.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aren't Joan and Melissa on the TV Guide channel now? or did they get kicked off that too?

Monica said...

I think Lisa Rinna & Joey Fatone are hosting the TV Guide channel red carpet show.